Thursday, October 3, 2013

JBS Photo Freedom : Doris Sander Style


I love Doris Sander's pocket pages.   What she recently created using the JBS Photo Freedom kit and other JBS embellishments is no exception.  Here is her double page spread that appears to have been created using the divided page protectors on the left and a full 12x12 page protector on the right. 



Here is a page I made with the Jenni Bowlin for Echo Park Photo Freedom Kit (page protectors included!).  I like to use color to differentiate the different events on my page.  This kit is Red and Black, but it's oh so easy to add extra color in here and there with markers and washi tape.  Great results and oh so easy!


This is the first spread I've done in my October 2012 Project Life Album.  WHAT?!!!  Yes, I did.  I've gone back in time and started on the 2012 pictures.  Craziness!  I'm excited about the prospect though and have had some interesting thoughts/breakthroughs with the whole scrapbooking/project life combination.  I'll be sharing those thoughts soon!