Monday, September 30, 2013

Photo Freedom Jenni Bowlin Studio Style!


We recently had the Echo Park and JBS design teams use the new JBS Photo Freedom collection. We were "jaw-dropping shocked" at how different each take was on the collection.  We'll be sharing many of these right here on the blog this week. Take a look!

Here's how Betsy Sammarco used her kit:



I use pocket pages to create layouts, not to follow the life-documentation system a lot of people use it for.  The pockets are a great way to begin a layout with structure defined by the pockets.  Once that it set, I have a blast embellishing. In this spread I embellished both on the 4x6 and 2x3 cards and on the top of the pockets themselves.  The beautiful JBS graphic are so easy to work with in this format!






I used the EP/JBS Photo Freedom Kit along with Jenni's new release products: rub-ons, flatbacks, and sequins. I love using sequins in Photo Freedom!