Monday, August 13, 2012

JBS Summer Games: Running


Today's Summer Games post is from Corrie Jones.  I just love the way she used the Clear Stamp Perf Marks as a grid background for her embellishments. Lovely!

One of my favorite Olympic sports is the running. Sprints, 1500m, the marathon, it doesn't matter. I love watching them all. It is amazing how fast these athletes are. My daughter is a runner and she watches these men and women in awe and tells me they look like they are flying!

This is where I got my inspiration from for this month's Olympics here at Jenni Bowlin - the runners look like they could fly!


So running fast reminds me of flying, which reminds me of butterflies, which reminds me of how fast time flashes by me.



This seems like it was only yesterday!


Thanks for stopping by!

~ Corrie