Friday, August 10, 2012

JBS Summer Games - Archery


Welcome to another round of summer game inspiration . . . today's performance from Doris Sander . . .


When we decided to focus on the summer games for our blog posts this month, I immediately knew which event I wanted to take my inspiration from . . . archery! I mean, Jenni's Target Practice Patterned Paper from the Playdate line is perfect for archery, right? My title was pulled from the archery theme as well . . . "Pierce My Heart" . . . who can stand to watch her baby cry and not be able to do anything about it. Sniff sniff. I tell you . . . as soon as I finished photographing the wedding he was right back in my arms where he belongs.  Sweet baby.


Supplies:
Target Practice and Snack Time Patterned Paper from Playdate
A Red Rose Patterned Paper from Red/Black Extension IV
Gather Patterned Paper from Magpie
Wheatgrass Patterned Paper from Wren
Shadow Alpha Stickers - Green/Red
General Store Postage Stamp Stickers
Plain Chipboard Elements - Hearts
Woman Silhouette cut from a die-cutter
Glitter

Thank you Doris for this wonderful touching layout!