Thursday, October 17, 2013

Ghosts, Goblins, and Fright ... Oh My!

Tina Walker made the most wonderful Halloween display!  She used a lot of JBS Halloween themed product (Vintage Halloween 2011 Patterned Cardstock and Halloween Bingo Cards) and other product that work for Halloween, such as Alterable Chipboard Alphas, Mini Chipboard Houses, Star Banner Stickers, Number Flag Banner Stickers, Rhinestone Stars, Pearl and Rhinestone Charms, and so much more.  Let's hear from Tina!


Hi!  Tina here today!

Halloween is my favorite holiday of the entire year.  I'm not sure what draws me to the season - perhaps it's the fall time weather, or the gorgeous colors in nature, or the fun ghostly characters of the holiday.  If I could decorate in Halloween decor the entire year, I surely would!

Today, I'd like to share a Halloween Home Decor project that was super fun to create, and will be cherished for years to come!


I filled each cubbie of my 7gypsies printer tray with all sorts of Jenni Bowlin goodies, vintage finds, and unique, one of a kind embellishments.



I aged Jenni Bowlin cards and stickers with alcohol ink and distressed the edges with Distress ink.


I even distressed several vintage die and metal clock hands.


I created these little 'potion' vials with cork, embossing powder, and glossy accents.  :)