Sunday, November 25, 2012

Tag Me!

Hello Hello :)

Are you enjoying all the wonderful inspiration from the DT and Ambassadors?? I know I am :) :) :)

Today I would like to share with you some large tags that I made that can be used as either a gift tag or as a tag card. However if I was going to use them as a card I would add another kraft tag on the back to allow for writing of my message/sentiment :)


The base of these tags is Kraft card stock and the patterned paper range I have used is the current new release JBS Christmas 2012 range  :) 




As you can see from these pictures of the tags I have complimented the christmas range of patterned papers with many of the JBS embellishments, journal and alphabet stickers. And a little touch of rustic with the natural colored string :) The green paint is the fabulous JBS 'Seed Packet' :)

Below are some detail close ups :)




Just for something a little bit different I have created a burlap/hessian envelope for the tags. I thought this would be a fun rustic take on the card and envelope theme for Festive Card giving :) I have kept the decoration of the burlap envelope very simple but you are only limited by your imagination so go for it :)




Cheers for now I do hope you are having a fabulous lead up to Christmas :)

Louise :) xxx