Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Inspiration from CHA

If you're not one of the lucky ones who attended CHA this year, don't worry!  You can get your fix of Jenni Bowlin CHA inspiration right here!

Jenni Bowlin Studio is showing their October release at CHA summer this year!  A new classic Red/Black Extension line:



and this incredible full-size reproduction cigar box!



Hear what Jenni has to say about this wonderful addition to her line:


Introducing my full size, divided, reproduction Cigar Box!!  It comes fully wrapped with the vintage imagery you see pictured below (and last photo), although the bottom of the inside of the box remains kraft color.  It is perfect as-is for all of your studio storage needs or would make a GREAT gift box for a teacher, etc., filled with goodies!

However, my favorite use of course,  is to alter it!  This is my sample for show (using our new extension papers).  I created everything you see but I LOVE that you can add bits and pieces from your collection of vintage goodies too (like the flower frog and the old stamp pad shown here).  The box is not wood, but it is a very heavy board and is very sturdy.  And I love the fact that you could close this up and put it away easily for storage (image one for Halloween, one for Christmas, one for Valentines, etc.)!

I'm so very excited about this.  I hope you are too!!



More inspiration from CHA coming!