Thursday, April 28, 2011

More Inspiration From Tangerine Dream!

Here are more layouts to inspire from the versatile Jenni Bowlin line: Tangerine Dream!

Celeste tweaked a block design by turning photos, squares, and embellishments a bit for this fun look:


Jenni created this beautiful layout by using 1/2 of the die cut paper, cutting out the butterflies from the patterned paper, and adding matching embellishments.


Here's what Jenni had to say about the layout:
When I made this trail of butterflies I originally had settled on stitching their flight pattern. At the last minute I decided to come up with something a little different and unexpected- hence the glitter trail! First outline your trail lightly with a pencil. Erase small sections at a time, beginning at the bottom. Dot the path with the end of a small paintbrush handle that has been dipped in Paper Glaze or clear drying liquid glue. Sprinkle on glitter and shake off excess. Continue with these steps until you have completed the flight pattern!


This handsome layout just shines!


Believe it or not, my layout title came from a billboard advertising liquor (but I thought it was perfect for a page)! I cut out a floral section from the pattern paper and used that below the photo. To age my stickers a tiny bit, I sanded them slightly after they were adhered. As a last detail I added the gold monogram crowns to each head (my husband appreciated this oh-so-much).

Did you notice that Jenni created both an 8-1/2 x 11 layout and a 12 x 12?!  It's nice to be able to experiment with a variety of layout sizes.  It's no problem to keep multiple sizes in a 3-ring album and the mix creates such a fun look!