Monday, November 11, 2013

A "Leafy Layout" from Gina!

Hi, Gina here sharing a Fall layout with you today..I love to get outdoors here in Australia and photograph the gorgeous Autumn leaves..so I've used them as my inspiration for this layout..

autumn colour

I've used the Graphic Feather Stencil and lots of bright mists to replicate the leaves in the photo...then stamped in between each leaf with a graphic leaf stamp.

The classic Cardstock Alpha Sticker - Black Tiny Dot used in the title can be coloured easily with ink, and I've used a blue-green combination here..

IMG_0250

adding also a scattering of bright green Vintage Sew-On Buttons and sequins including the Pot Of Gold and Doily Assortment..  Once again I've used a feather as a substitute for a leaf with a Cardstock Feather 

The border at the bottom of the page is made with layers of paper off-cuts, some stickers and Paper Tapes.

IMG_0230

Thanks for stopping by!