Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Beautiful Gratitude Album from Leah

Leah shares her Gratitude Album full of beautiful neutrals and yummy texture.


As I sat down to create this journal, I was struck by how grateful I am that I have the opportunity to work with companies (and people!) like Jenni Bowlin that embrace the style of my work, and what I love! It makes creating such an enjoyable process, and I'm thankful.


I'm just sharing a simple mini album today that I created using the JBS-Naked Chipboard Album - a place to add a couple of photos, and a few words to express the things that I'm most grateful for this year. I haven't added the photos, yet - but you can see where I penciled notes to myself on where I'm planning to add them.


Bits of burlap, felt and gold merge for beautiful texture on this project.


And feathers. Sigh. I still love them.


I couldn't resist adding little bits of foil accents ...





Happy creating!

~ Leah

supplies:



Naked Chipboard Journal

  Sequins - Pot of Gold Assortment

Printed Tags - Vintage Flag



and so much more!

Thank you Leah! You've inspired me and showed how combining neutrals and texture can add so much to a project!