Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Lisa Dickinson Creates With Our CHA New Summer Releases

I'm so excited to see the new JBS products already appearing in several online and local scrapbook stores! If I had to pick only one of the new supplies as my favorite, I think it would be these lovely gold doilies:


I loved this doily shape in the Wren collection paper, as a stamp, and now, I love them as these beautiful rub ons!  They truly apply like butter - no tearing or cracking.  I mixed them in with some of the other new releases on this simple page:






The new sequins (that come in four different varieties) and flatbacks mix perfectly with the gold rub ons that I scattered diagonally across my page.  I used one of the new Vintage Flashcards as my title, which comes as part of this set:
 

For an easy photo matte that requires no patterned paper, I simply stamped the Dictionary page repeatedly across the cardstock with red ink and layered my photostrip on top:



 

Be sure and check your local scrapbook store for the new JBS releases! And we'd love to see your projects using them!