Monday, May 6, 2013

It's Raining Cards!

Did you know the first of May marked a birthday for none other than our own Jenni Bowlin?!  And to celebrate our design team created wonderful cards and we'll be sharing them here!

The first is from Leah Farquharson:


Sending lots of birthday wishes out to the fabulous and talented Ms. Jenni Bowlin. She's an inspiration for any woman in the industry...

I wanted to offer up a little bit of inspiration in this post and mention that I actually lifted a few of the ideas from my last layout to create this card - because if you love something, it's worth repeating! To speed up the process, when I cut my feathers last time, I cut a whole page. It's an element that I love using in projects right now, and they'll never go to waste! :)

Here's a closer photo of the modeling paste detail...


Supplies:

Paper Tape - Houndstooth

Paper Tape - Sideways Chevron

Vintage Mini Deck - Basics

Skinny Alpha Stickers - Red

Skinny Alpha Stickers - Grey

Rhinestone Stars - Red