Friday, May 31, 2013

New Paper Tapes with Harumi!

Harumi is coming to us from Japan with a smashing project using JBS Paper Tape. Harumi knocks me out with her creativity on every single layout.  


Hi everyone! Harumi here!

I want to share with you a layout I did using Jenni's new tapes.



I put two kinds of tape(this and this) and punched it, put rub-ons of star in center.



I love the Magpie Paper Collection! I chose Nest and Compile.




Let's enjoy using Washi Tapes!
Happy creating!

Thank you Harumi!  Here are some of the supplies Harumi used.
your JBS Blogger

Paper Tape - Houndstooth
Paper Tape - Double Chevron
Flatback - Icons
 Rub-Ons - Canning Jar Fun
Magpie Paper Collection - Nest
Magpie Paper Collection - Compile
Hodge Podge Stickers - Playful
Banner Alpha Stickers - Black
Hear Ye, Hear Ye Banner Stickers - To Do