Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Pinwheel Punch in Action!

Design team member Harumi has such an eye for detail and design. I could look at her layouts forever and each one brings a new surprise.  Today, we are showing you a gorgeous layout of Harumi's using new Jenni Bowlin Studio products.

Hi everyone! Harumi here!
I want to share with you a layout I did using the Pinwheel Punch and the Feather Limited Edition Gold Rub-ons.



I love the Modern Mercantile papers! I chose Miscellany as the yellow stripes and gold flowers are very lovely! The gold feathers and flowers match so well and are so gorgeous!


I used the Etcetera paper for the pinwheels and circles. I am enjoying working with the many patterns of the Modern Mercantile line.

Happy Creating!

Fiskars/Jenni Bowlin Squeeze Punch - Pinwheel

Rub-ons - Feathers - Limited Edition Gold

Modern Mercantile - Miscellany

Modern Mercantile - Etcetera