Monday, April 15, 2013

Gina Rodgers Goes Neutral!

Many of our design team has participated in a color palette challenge online. 

We showed you some of the challenge results in our newsletter and would love to show you more.
Here's a beautiful submission from Gina Rodgers!


Color Palette for Challenge


Hello, did you join in with the Play Date challenge? What a lovely lot of inspiration from the JBS DT and Ambassadors during the week...I'd like to also share my take on the challenge today..

for the background of this page I firstly added some gesso with a palette knife and once dry placed the exclusive stencil over it and created the pattern using a weather vane paint dabber




How cool are the new flatbacks range? I've used one from the 'icons' set along with a piece of the packaging behind the photo for contrast.. 


the other new release stamp is from the 'dictionary' set and I've just inked up a small amount of the text stamp and pushed it down with my finger rather than using a stamp block..


thanks for stopping by and happy creating!



xox