Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Modern Mercantile Inspiration

There are so many different and creative ways our design team has been using our new paper line Modern Mercantile.  We'll be showing you examples this month.

Let's look at the softness Corrie Jones created in her layout below using the mini patterns in Etcetera.  From Corrie:

Modern Mercantile by Lisa Dickinson is just incredible.  All of my favorite colors all together in one line.  I love the colorful softness to the whole thing.  It just makes me happy.  I can totally see myself hoarding it.  My favorite sheet of paper is this one...

I love the smaller scaled patterns.  Plus I LOVE having them all on one sheet that I can cut out.  It is so much easier to store.  I had already used a fair bit of this sheet of paper and decided to use it all up.  I think it is a much better idea than hoarding.


I used up my scraps of this by punching the whole thing up with a star punch.  I had little star confetti everywhere!  This is happy stuff.


I love how the colors of the papers were perfect matches to the colors in my photos.  Just soft and beautiful.


I cut the word star out on my Cameo from a full sized sheet of Modern Mercantile paper and was pleased that the different Jenni Bowlin letter stickers also matched.

Thank you Corrie!