Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Modern Mercantile Chevron Love

One of the most popular patterns in the new Modern Mercantile line is the Sundries Sheet with a whimsical and pretty chevron print. 


Amanda Jones loves this pattern too!  She explains just why and shows us a great layout in this post!

There are lots of things to love about the Modern Mercantile collection but one of my favourite things is the fun chevron paper!


I trimmed a section of the chevron paper to add across the bottom of my layout. The best part is, with the great mix of patterns, I can trim a similar section for another page and it will look entirely different.


I clustered the rest of my elements above the chevron and then echoed the pattern above with a few hand-cut triangles. I love this collection and can't wait to find more ways to use those chevrons!


Happy Scrapping!

Thank you Amanda!