Wednesday, January 9, 2013

CHA-W Projects to Inspire : Part 1

CHA-Winter starts this week and I wanted to show you some projects that have been made using these wonderful and versatile products.  First up on our blog, is a post from Jenni using her new Clear Stamps.  Read on and be inspired!

Today I have been playing with our newest set of Clear Stamps - 6 different book sets (remember our Composition Notebook Stamp?  It has been long gone sadly but it inspired me to create several other sets.  It was hard to stop just at 6)!

To create these I used my Die Cut and Perforated Vintage Bank Statement Paper for the perfect plain vintage base (sized using the existing perforation marks for the fold).  Each set comes with a cover and an inside page.  There are so many possibilities here!  I think the Album Stamp, front and center here, is my favorite as you could put together a simple brag book as a gift really quickly.  I stamped the inside image onto the actually photos so I could trim them out perfectly to fit inside the frame.

I think you will love these as much as I do and you won't have to wait long!  We will begin shipping to stores at the end of the this month.














stay tuned for more inspiration as CHA is just around the corner,
your JBS blogger!