Sunday, November 11, 2012

o' christmas tree


Like so many, I adore the holidays. And I think by now, a lot of my friends know that I'm completely smitten with almost any shade of aqua or turquoise.  It follows that I love this color combo for Christmas, too! I absolutely loved putting this sweet set of Christmas trees together to grace a side table in our home this holiday season.


Each little tree was crafted by simply gluing a dowel into one of the vintage style wooden spools, cutting a strip of paper and clipping a fringe, and then gluing it around the dowel from the bottom up. After the fringe is secured, just fluff or curl the edges, then decorate as you'd like.


I loved how the red bingo dots paper from the 2012 Christmas line coordinated so beautifully with the cardstocks from the coordinations line... I enjoy so many different looks and colors for the holidays - how about you?

~ Leah