Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Merry Christmas from Becky

Hi and Merry Christmas! Becky here today sharing a Christmas card using itty bitty pattern paper pieces. I really enjoy using little bits and pieces, so to be able to stretch some of my favorite JBS papers makes me a happy girl!

The JBS Mini-Papers are my go-tos for cards and small projects. I keep all of my Mini-Papers together in a stack and I pull them out over and over when I'm making cards or small embellishments. You could use any combination of patterns and colors that you happen to have. I handcut the strips for the little Christmas tree and then used a small hole punch for my mini-garland. I stitched over the tree trunk several times to give it some substance and then just did a simple messy stitch for the garland.

The pretty oval stamp is a JBS limited edition that I believe is now sold out, but if you were lucky/smart enough to grab one when they were available, here's a great way to use it! If you didn't get this particular stamp, you could easily use the 3x3 Label Stamp or one of the JBS Classic Foam Stamps. I used the JBS Ranger Weather Vane Stamp Pad.
I also used the JBS Cream/Red Ledger paper from the Trendy Paper Pack for the sentiment. And the little star sticker is from the JBS Navy Apothecary sticker set.

I hope you are all enjoying this holiday season and making time to create some holiday pretties!