Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Christmas Garland #12 by Lisa Dickinson


It has been fun to watch our Christmas Garland Project come together, piece by piece! My contribution to the garland is a simple scallop-trimmed heart with the jolly old elf himself in the middle.
Heart Garland by Lisa Dickinson

I started with a large chipboard heart base, covering it with a pattern from the Mini Pattern Sheet of the Holiday 2011 collection. I punched a scalloped border from the Christmas Carol Index paper and adhered it along the back edge of the heart.  The plastic Santa ornament is from the Merantile.  I took apart the "halves" of the Santa and glued the front half to the center of my heart.  Topped off with a bit of twill ribbon, baker's twine, and a dangling chipboard button, it's ready to add to the design team garland.



Be sure and check back here, as we'll be posting the completed garland all together soon!