Sunday, July 17, 2011

Another Multi-Photo Layout!

It's another fun day at Jenni Bowlin Studio's Summer Camp! Today's camp instructor is Becky Novacek who brings you another fun twist on the multi-photo layout . . .


I sometimes feel badly that I don't get more of the many photos I take in a scrapbook. I really enjoy creating one photo layouts, however, I think for those of us who like to make one photo layouts, there are ways to make the same design concept work for multi-photo pages. I simply loaded 28 photos from the summer (so far) onto a Paislee Press photo template Vol. 25 (it's available through O'Scrap and it's free!), leaving the bottom rows unfilled. That left room to do some creative details and a little journaling. I incorporated a butterfly mask, using the JBS Dabber in Stick Candy, which made me very happy! A few simple bits and pieces of JBS pattern papers, a button, a label and strip journaling finished it off. One idea I had as I was putting this together was how great it would be to print off a number of these and have a page for each of the kiddos. I'm making separate albums for each of them, so this would be a great way to use a lot of photos that I want them to have. I hope this inspires you to try something new!


Thank you Becky!