This mini album is made from one piece of Haven Mini Pattern Cardstock. These directions will show you how to score, fold, cut, and re-fold a single sheet of cardstock to make an adorable mini album with a cover, back cover, 6 interior pages, and 2 pockets for tags.
1. Place the sheet in front of you so the B-side of the Haven Mini Pattern cardstock is facing up. This is the side that will form the mini album.
2. Cut off the bottom name strip.
3. Score along the 9 mini paper designs. Fold along the score lines to make nice creases.
4. Make 2 small cuts as shown.
5. Holding the B-side towards you, fold the bottom row of squares underneath and to the back of the cardstock.
6. Fold the middle row in on itself so the “Album” page is in front to form your cover.
7. Fold the remaining 2 pieces towards you to form a back cover. The page you fold last will become the back cover of the album.
8. Fold the back cover down behind the album.
You now need to adhere pages together to form the front pocket and back cover.
9. Glue the right side of the front cover together so you form a top-loading pocket.
10. The second page has a pocket already and no gluing is necessary.
11. The Dictionary patterned page can be adhered to the page behind it.
12. The back pages are glued together so you have one back cover (made of 3 squares).
You now have the base of a mini album created from a single 12x12 piece of cardstock. Have fun adding photos, tags, and embellishments!