Friday, February 18, 2011

Getting Colorful!

Has it been a long winter in your part of the world?  Are you in the need for some bright colorful inspiration?  Check out these layouts using Jenni Bowlin for Ranger products.

In Rainbow Girl, Kerry Lynn Yeary uses five different Jenni Bowlin for Ranger Paint Dabber colors to cover JBS Chipboard Butterflies and create a rainbow.  Little pieces of Journaling Cards and Printed Tickets are sewn onto the border creating a sweet frame for the colorful display.

Dina Wakley made this striking layout and let us know just how she did it:

"I put a good squirt of Lemon Drops reinker into a Mini Mister, and then filled it up the rest of the way with water. I used my custom spray ink and a stencil to create the sunburst motif on the cardstock. The motif was very bold, so I didn't need to add too many other embellishments (I always say that ink is the ultimate embellishment!). Some JBS letters, Bingo Cards, and Star Banner Stickers complete my layout, which is a tribute to how much I love to travel."
These two layouts can be found in the Printing Press above - for downloading and printing as inspiration for your customers!


Stop by more this month as we share more colorful inspiration using Jenni Bowlin for Ranger products!